Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Etsy Shop is Open!

After YEARS of talking about doing it, I've finally set up shop on etsy

I'm just getting started, so there are just about a dozen items listed. It'll be interesting to see how I like it? I often look at projects & think, "Ooohh that's lovely eye candy, but WHAT WOULD I DO WITH IT?????" 

Sometimes I just want to make something for the pure fun of it, the art of it, but then my practical side kicks in telling me if it's not useful & pertinent to my life then I should move on & save my money. 

Sooo now I have AN EXCUSE to make things... sooo I'll need to have fabric & whatnot to make those things... soooo I might just have an excuse to purchase some SUPPLIES while at the Hershey Quilt Show  coming up later this month! 

WOOT! Do you think I might be able to translate this into "I need a working budget for my longarm & etsy businesses" to my hubby?? (heehee this here mind is allllways thinkin')

I do hope you'll pop in to visit me at etsy & give me your feedback. Since I'm just getting started, I'd love help shortening my learning curve. Though it seems fairly straight-forward, I'm hoping I didn't forget to do/say something important!

Okay, onto some show & tell...

I finished this quilt a couple weeks ago, but since I had to deliver it back to Stitch & Craft, I've allowed a bit of a delay, never wanting someone to see their quilt posted here before seeing it for themselves!! That just seems rude!!




I wish you all a good day! We've been blessed with a gorgeous, sunny day here in Lancaster, PA.

We have 6 & 1/2 weeks of summer left. Exactly half our summer is over! How 'bout instead we just say WE STILL HAVE 6 WEEKS OF SUMMER LEFT! 
(How's that for looking at our lemonade glass as half full??)



1 comment:

  1. So excited to check out your Etsy store. I'm heading over there now. Congrats! And you know, it may be only 6 weeks left of summer. But then we get to fall, which is my favorite time of year.

    ReplyDelete