Monday, October 22, 2012

Two Blues & Two Finishes

Two of the gals from the shop I quilt for, Stitch & Craft, entered their quilts & both won blue ribbons! As I understand it, there wasn't a longarm quilting category, so my name isn't on them, but I did quilt them & so I was pretty excited to be a part of the process :)

Ladybugs pieced by Erika. Other pics can been seen here: Ladybugs & Hearts

Bright Rectangles pieced by Joanna.

And I had a couple that I finished this week too:

Geese & Pink Blocks Top; QUILTED custom (freehand)


Autumn 10-Patch on Point Top; QUILTED with Bubble Meander (freehand)


Nothing too exciting going on here this week. Lots of quilting, schooling & some visiting with friends. My older daughter had a friend visit from Georgia a couple times, and I hosted a Creative Caper in my home for some of my favorite peeps on Friday. 

Hope to catch up with y'all soon. Piece-out! 
(get it... piece... as in sewing/piecing... yeah, I know, I'm a dork!)

No comments:

Post a Comment