Saturday, July 07, 2012

Quilts of the Week

Sampler in Browns top; Quilted with a Freehand Meandering Puzzle Piece.


Bright Rectangles top; Quilted in Freehand Maze.



 Embroidered Snowman II top; Quilted SID around the blocks & Freehand Loopy Snowflakes in the outer border


I don't know the name of this pattern?? How 'bout we call it Winding Star? The client only wanted me to SID around various pieces, so other than the stunning color/pattern, there's not much to show of quilting.

We're expecting some record temperatures here in Lancaster, PA today. Personally, since our pool isn't operational currently, my plan is to stay in the a/c as much as possible. I have a couple errands to do, but I'm still planning to crank that air!!

I'm not opposed to sweating~ just not all day against my will.
(Holy Crow, if that doesn't make me sound spoiled...)

1 comment:

  1. The quilts are beautiful!!! I love your work. And it isn't nice outside -- stay inside and play with more quilts! lol

    ReplyDelete