Sunday, August 12, 2012

Quilting the Days Away

Bright Rectangle Top; QUILTED with Maze Meander (freehand)


Red Stars & Blocks Top; QUILTED with Loopy Stars (freehand)

Embroidered Snow People Top; QUILTED SID around blocks and freehand Snowflakes in the border


 Blue, Orange & White Around the World Top; QUILTED with (new pattern) Bubble Meander (freehand)



We're having the most beautiful day here in Lancaster County. The weather couldn't be any better! It's lovely having the backdoor hanging open listening to the birds...


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Quilts!!! I love the bubble meander -- I'm going to try and do that one at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you post quilts! I hope someday I can have you quilt one for me!! (and I want to watch!) : )
    You do beautiful work.


    (Hi Kathryn!)

    ReplyDelete