Thursday, September 20, 2012

Will Try to Keep This Short!

There's been a lot going on in the past month I've ignored my poor blog.

My last post was literally one month ago & we'd just started our gym membership. I'm happy to report that we've kept up going twice a week! One of the many great things about having my built-in work-out partners is that even when one of us doesn't feel like going, someone else will urge the rest on. There's only been once that we came out feeling rough & tired. Usually it's rejuvenating.

My younger daughter decided to return to homeschooling. And I LOVE, love, love the homeschool lifestyle, but the amount of time I had to work with in terms of preparing & planning subjects has left me in a bit of a tizzy. No worries, though, as we're up & running mostly on time & mostly full steam. 

Besides working out & school-planning my brains out,  I've been quilting. Here are the latest:
Wizard Top; QUILTED with Meandering Loops & Stars (freehand)



Hearts & Squares Top; QUILTED with Puffy Heart Meander (freehand)



Green Lattice & Yellow Squares Top; QUILTED with Puzzle Piece Meander (freehand)



Navy & Cream Half-Square Triangle Top; QUILTED with Bubble Meander (freehand)


Poinsettia Top; QUILTED with Bubble Meander (freehand)



Blue Floral Panel Top; QUILTED with Butterfly Meander (freehand)


Ladybugs & Hearts Top; QUILTED Custom (freehand)



Paisley Stars Top; QUILTED with Puzzle Piece Meander (freehand)

My older daughter started her first college class.

And my younger daughter turned 16.


One other thing I'll mention... a year ago in early September we were cleaning out a muddy, soggy, smelly post-flood mess. I'm so glad we're not dealing with THAT! It seems unreal that it's been a year already though. Time sure does fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment