In other news, my blogger won't let me upload any pictures without upgrading my picasa account, so I guess I'll have to look into this. I'm still not sure what this means because I'm mostly computer illiterate. Is there some outer space holding album they're referring to where all my blogger pics are stored? This is all I can surmise in quick fashion & making a guess.
More news includes the proclamation that we have NOT flooded during Hurricane Sandy. I'll admit to feeling guilty for being so happy about this, while others have been so devastated by her effects.
And last, but definitely not least, I took my 16 year old daughter & her best friend to see Justin Bieber in concert last night. Such entertainment... I was beaming & giggling off/on the whole time listening to the girls screaming & seeing the absolute joy on my child's face. There aren't a lot of times that true joy radiates outward, but music seems to set our hearts free, so last night was JOY FILLED.
25) "Secret Weapons" by Hersha, Hersha, Griffis, & Schwarz
24) "Follow Me" by Joanna Scott
23) "How to be a Medium" by J. Donald Walters
22) "The Reader" by Bernhard Schlink
21) "The Scarlet Letter" by Nathaniel Hawthrone
20) "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" by Stieg Larsson
19) "Fifty Shades Darker" by E.L. James
18) "The Girl Who Played with Fire" by Stieg Larsson
17) "50 Shades of Grey" by E.L. James
16) "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" by Stieg Larsson
15) "Labrador Retrievers" by Kern
14) "Full Dark, No Stars" by Stephen King
13) "Still Missing" by Chevy Stevens
12) "What Should I Do with My Life?" by Po Bronson
11) "Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins
10) "Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins
9) "A Three Dog Life" by Abigail Thomas
8) "When the Heart Waits" by Sue Monk Kidd
7) "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins
6) "for one more day" by Mitch Albom
5) "A Stolen Life: A Memoir" by jaycee dugard
4) "The Breaker" by Minette Walter
3) "Here If You Need Me" by Kate Braestrup
2) "the perks of being a wallflower" by stephen chbosky
1) "Woodswoman III" by Anne LaBastille
The Humble Haunted Abode
We live in a 222 year old home situated on the scenic Susquehanna River. The kids claim it's haunted & our home is featured on the neighborhood Ghost Tour. But since I'd like my kids to continue to sleep at night, I think I'll decline to comment...