Wednesday, March 02, 2011

This week gone by

A gift was received...



Smokey the spastic lab ate a mitten ornament...






 And I got the flu :(  

Below is most of my arsenal in fighting the battle of the bug: 

DayQuil & NyQuil for the few days my skin felt as though tarantulas were crawling all about it.
Vitamins to load up my immune system after-the-fact. 
Green Tea with antioxidants.
Water for hydration & flushing the system.
And last but not least Agave Nectar to sweeten the tea & sometimes straight down my throat during a coughing fit. (The Chloraseptic in the background wasn't mine -makes me gag!)


Fortunately, the tarantula-skin feeling has gone away, but I am left with coughing fits that as my daughter said, "Ought to leave us with rock-hard abs"!!! 

I WISH!

1 comment:

  1. Yuck -- feel better everyone! And why does the flu feel it needs to visit the ENTIRE family! Why not just knock on the door and then move on...

    ReplyDelete